Pages

1.23.2012

E-Mail is OPEN!

Hey guys! You're guys' head's are probably wrapped around a story you'd like to submit for R.E.A.P. ...or not, maybe I'm wrong. But if you have an idea, emailing is open!!! You can email your stories to:

five_x-manga@yahoo.com

No, it's not my personal email, sorry. I can't give that out. BUT! I'm so excited to hear some side stories you guys came up with!

In fact... why does it have to be MY story?? If you have a short story but don't have the tools or time to do so, send it to me!! I'd be proud to write any story of yours, and I'll be SURE to say that you are the author and script-writter for the story...which bring me to my next point: if you want to write a short story and have specific dialogue and/or a specific storyboard, please submit that as well. Best to have an attachment in the email with the story, script, and/or storyboard and then have any requests you'd like to make within the body of the email. If you'd like to discuss options with me about the storyboard, script, and/or story, I'll IM you or, if you have a webcam and a Skype, I'll scan the storyboard/script/sotry into my laptop and share screens with you. If you'd like to keep things personal, you are free to shut video off, or just IM me if you'd like at the same time. It's your story. I want it to be your story, but I'd also like to make it the best story.

Start sending your stories in!!! I'll get to the intro as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment